Commercial and Industrial Solutions for Your Refrigeration System
Our Customers Trust us to Help Them Take Care of Service and Maintenance for Their Refrigeration Systems
Multi-Craft Contractors specializes in commercial refrigeration repair, maintenance, and installation. Our refrigeration experts will address every problem, including low refrigerant levels, airflow blockages, compressor problems, and electrical shortages. We can also test and tune your refrigerator’s thermometer, condensate line, and superheat. Every repair job is important to us...so we make sure that your equipment operates at its best. We’re available 24 hours a day to resolve complex issues such as compressor or fan motor failures.
We Have the Ability to Take Care of All Your Refrigeration Maintenance Needs
We install and service a wide range of commercial refrigeration systems, including supermarket refrigeration, meat and produce refrigeration systems, dairy equipment, egg coolers, and more. We can also help you manage your facility's energy usage and implement LED lighting to reduce your costs.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
So what exactly does "good maintenance" look like? Let's take a look at some of the most important things it can help with:
- Avoid a Loss of Inventory - Keeps items at their required temperatures
- Reduce Wasted Energy - Avoid a spike in energy usage
- Address Refrigerant Leaks - Stay EPA compliant and avoid fines or penalties
We understand that time is money, so it’s essential to get a commercial refrigeration system fixed in a hurry. Our technicians visit your business on-site, ready to address every problem with your coolers, freezers, vending machines, or walk-in refrigerators. With 24-hour emergency service available to resolve complex issues such as electrical shortages and compressor or fan motor failures, we can keep your inventory from going bad.
We Offer a Range of Services and Maintenance Strategies That Can Help Keep Your Refrigeration System Running Smoothly, Including:
- Corrective Maintenance: This is a service that will inspect and repair any issues with your building automation system. If there are any safety concerns, we'll let you know right away.
- Preventive Maintenance: This is a service that will check the operation of your building automation system on a regular basis to ensure that everything is working properly. This helps to avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Risk-Based Maintenance: This is a service that will perform regular maintenance on your building automation system and alert you when there are any issues or if parts need replacing so they don't cause problems later on down the road!
- Condition-Based Maintenance: This is a service that will check for potential problems before they happen so we can fix them before they become big issues!
We offer commercial refrigeration system maintenance services designed specifically for businesses just like yours. Our technicians will go over every aspect of your system so that everything is running smoothly when you need it
Commercial Building Refrigeration System Maintenance is a Valuable Investment That You Should Include in Your Budget
We want our clients to get the most out of their investment in our services by ensuring that they have a fully functional refrigeration system when they need it most—and we know how important that is!
Refrigeration Service, Maintenace, Repairs, and Installations - Expertise You Can Count On
- Blocked Vents
- Compressor Issues
- Compressor Rebuilds
- Compressor Replacement
- Evaluate Motors and Controls
- Evaluate Refrigerant Levels
- Evaporator Fan
- Ice Buildup
- Inspect Unit for Leaks
- Inspect and Maintain Valves
- Lighting Problems
- Overhaul Compressor System
- Power Problems
- Refrigeration Controls Repairs
- Temperature Problems