Your Building Needs Properly Functioning Mechanical Systems
Efficient systems are the foundation of a comfortable building. Multi-Craft Contractors specializes in turnkey installation and maintenance. We are one of the largest and most diverse MEP contractors in the Mid United States. Multi-Craft Contractors has the internal Mechanical resources to self-perform installation of all key comfort systems for large construction projects. Our services include building automation, heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems, piping, plumbing, and lighting. Multi-Craft Contractors can do it all for commercial and industrial projects, large and small.
MCC Mechanical Can Help Save You Money
By being a single source for MEP, Multi-Craft Contractors can save you more money than the competitors. Consider the cost advantages you gain when you partner with one contractor to manage all the MEP systems for your project:
- Project Management – A single PM to report progress, cost, safety, materials, and logistics for Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing trades.
- Communication – Communications for Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, and all associated trades are channeled through one Project Manager.
- Coordination – All MEP trades exchange information with the PM multiple times each day ensuring they are in concert on project priorities.
- Efficiencies – Having one MEP contractor reduces the amount of idle equipment on the job site because our specialty trade teams frequently share equipment.
- Prefabrication – We can design and prefabricate components at our facility prior to job site installation, lowering costs by reducing hours on the job site and ensuring quality is controlled.
- Training – Our employees are trained and certified through the NCCER and have been trained on project communication, efficiency and safety.
- Safety – Our employees are OSHA 10 certified and many have OSHA 30 certification. They are all trained on the safe use of construction power tools and equipment. They also receive many hours of Continuing Education on Safety.
- Complete Division 15 Mechanical
- HVACR Construction
- HVAC load calculations
- Sheet Metal and Ducting Systems
- Industrial Platforms, Catwalks, Stairs, and Railings
- Steel Erection
- Equipment Relocation
- Gas and Hydraulic Piping
- Pipe Joining: welded, threaded, grooved, mechanical, press-fit, chemically bonded, etc.
- Mechanical piping, including: chilled water, hot water, steam, condensate, hydronic piping, process piping, high purity, and sanitary stainless steel systems
- Handling of all phases of pipe conveyed materials such as; Argon, nitrogen, hydraulics, cooking oils, chlorine, and compressed air
- Certified medical gas installation and service
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Cooling tower installation and maintenance
- Retrofit heat pumps, A/C, Oil, and Gas fired heating systems
- Prefabrication capabilities
- Complete operation and maintenance manuals for mechanical projects
- Complex Renovations, Large Scale Construction, and Special Projects
- Perform general maintenance and make minor adjustments on equipment and components
- Preconstruction Consulting
- Conceptual design and budgeting
- Value engineering
- Acquire necessary permits
- BIM & CAD capabilities
- Negotiate mechanical construction projects
- Professional mechanical engineering services