Your Trusted Mechanical Contractor for all of Your Vital Building Systems
Are you in need of a reliable mechanical contractor in Arkansas and Missouri? Look no further than Multi-Craft Contractors. We understand that efficient systems are the foundation of a comfortable building, which is why we specialize in turnkey installation and maintenance of all key comfort systems, including: building automation, HVAC, refrigeration, ducting, plumbing, and electrical.
As one of the largest and most diverse MEP contractors in the Mid United States, Multi-Craft Contractors has the internal resources to self-perform installations for large construction projects. Whether you have a small or large commercial or industrial project, we can do it all.
Choose Multi-Craft Contractors for all your mechanical contracting needs in Arkansas and Missouri.
Plant & Factory Maintenance
Partnering with us means you'll benefit from:
- Efficient project management: We assign a single project manager to oversee all aspects of your mechanical, electrical, and plumbing trades, providing you with progress reports, cost estimates, safety updates, material tracking, and logistics coordination.
- Streamlined communication: All communications for your MEP systems are funneled through your project manager, ensuring a seamless flow of information between our teams.
- Effective coordination: Our MEP trades interact with your project manager multiple times per day to ensure they're working in concert on project priorities, avoiding any delays or rework.
- Improved efficiencies: With our specialized teams sharing equipment and expertise, we can significantly reduce the amount of idle equipment on your job site.
- High-quality prefabrication: We can design and prefabricate MEP components at our facility prior to job site installation, lowering costs by reducing hours on the job site while ensuring quality control.
- Expert training: Our employees are certified through the NCCER and receive ongoing training in project communication, efficiency, and safety. They also hold OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certifications and receive continuing education on safety practices.
- Complete Division 15 Mechanical
- HVACR Construction
- HVAC load calculations
- Sheet Metal and Ducting Systems
- Industrial Platforms, Catwalks, Stairs, and Railings
- Steel Erection
- Equipment Relocation
- Gas and Hydraulic Piping
- Pipe Joining: welded, threaded, grooved, mechanical, press-fit, chemically bonded, etc.
- Mechanical piping, including: chilled water, hot water, steam, condensate, hydronic piping, process piping, high purity, and sanitary stainless steel systems
- Handling of all phases of pipe conveyed materials such as; Argon, nitrogen, hydraulics, cooking oils, chlorine, and compressed air
- Certified medical gas installation and service
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Cooling tower installation and maintenance
- Retrofit heat pumps, A/C, Oil, and Gas fired heating systems
- Prefabrication capabilities
- Complete operation and maintenance manuals for mechanical projects
- Complex Renovations, Large Scale Construction, and Special Projects
- Perform general maintenance and make minor adjustments on equipment and components
- Preconstruction Consulting
- Conceptual design and budgeting
- Value engineering
- Acquire necessary permits
- BIM & CAD capabilities
- Negotiate mechanical construction projects
- Professional mechanical engineering services