We Build the Infrastructure That Powers Your World.
MCC is a leading end-to-end solutions provider in electric power. We construct and maintain everything from generating stations, substations, gathering lines, distribution lines to transmission lines of any size.
With the most highly skilled and trained workforce in the industry, we deliver world-class execution on a local level.
- Complete Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Services
- Service and Updates of Electrical Systems and Substations up to 15KV
- Power Distribution & High Voltage Services
- Design-Build capabilities with licensed engineers on staff
- Transformer installation & Maintenance
- Installation, Replacement, and Repair of poles and lighting
- Samples and Filtering for oil-filled transformers and switches
- Lineman, Bucket Truck, & Commercial Pole Setting Equipment
- Full-Time Estimators to ensure timely turnaround on project quotes
- Plant Maintenance & Service Contracts
- Motor Control Centers
- UL Control Panel Services
- Breaker Retrofit
Industrial Electrical Solutions
Design. Build. Install. Maintain. That's what Multi-Craft Contractors has done for its Industrial Electrical clients, since 1972. We go above and beyond to exceed the demands of our clients and their facilities. Our professional electricians can handle electrical construction, repair, and maintenance for any industry.
With years of experience in the Industrial Electrical industry, we know the importance of building long-term relationships with our clients. We work on some of the most complex industrial projects throughout Arkansas, Missouri, and across the United States!
Commercial Electrical Experts
As a business owner, you depend on electricity to power your lighting, heating and cooling systems, and security checkpoints. Beyond these necessities, businesses depend on reliable power. When it comes to the commercial side of the building industry, there is nothing small. Contractors must have a thorough knowledge of construction and installation processes, as well as electrical systems and building codes.
Even with all our experience in this industry, we understand that every company’s commercial electrical needs are different. That is why we work with you, the client, and your team to build and design a custom and tailored plan so that we exceed all your needs and expectations. Every project is unique and we treat it as such.
We’re a commercial electrical contractor dedicated to exceeding your expectations with our attention to detail, commitment to safety, and personalized service. Having established our place in the industry since 1972, we have worked with businesses of all types. Our top priority is to “provide value-added solutions through professional workmanship” for your company.
A US Based, Private Label Sub-Contractor of Automation Panels
Many automation and technology companies find it difficult to manage fluctuations in order volume and resources. Multi-Craft Contractors (MCC) can help by offering US-based, contract fabrication and assembly services. We have the resources, experience, and expertise necessary to build, test, ship, install and service complex automation panel designs.
Advantages of Multi-Craft Contractors' Contract Manufacturing services:
• Established – In business since 1972, Multi-Craft Contractors has thrived by building long-term relationships with our clients. With over seven hundred engineers, designers, project managers, and craftsmen, Multi-Craft Contractors has the bandwidth and expertise to meet your expectations. Our clients include major food processors Kraft/Heinz, Tyson, Simmons, French’s, Nestle, Butterball, Dairy Farmers of America, and many others. Our pharmaceutical clients include Sartorius, Genentech, Merck, Fluor, Biogen, Amgen, Pfizer, Regeneron, and many others.
• Quality – ISO 9001 2015 and UL508A Panel Building certifications ensure your automation panels are built to your exact specifications, will comply with US laws, and will be delivered on schedule. We are also experienced in producing manufacturing documentation and turnover packages for the most demanding of projects with material traceability to the batch or mill.
• Reduced Cost – US-based fabrication and assembly erase the high cost and bottlenecks of ocean freight, customs/duties, inventory in transit, and taxes, allowing you to focus more on growing your business and less on solving international problems.
• Distribution – Located in the heartland of the US, our central location allows overnight delivery to your US customers and usually one-week delivery to Canada, Mexico, Central, and South America.
• Automation Expertise – With decades of automation and robotics experience, we understand your expectations in assembly, start-up, factory acceptance testing, and performance validation. We are currently integration partners with B&R, FANUC, ROCKWELL, and ABB and have worked with many other brands.
• Installation & Service – Multi-Craft Contractors has a full team of mechanical, electrical, and automation technicians available to install, program, and commission your process panels at the customer’s facility. We can also act as your representative for warranty and service work.
• Anonymity – Multi-Craft Contractors is a Private Label Sub-Contractor. Our goal is to make your brand successful, not ours, and therefore, we are anonymous to your customers; they will never know we fabricated, assembled, and shipped the products they receive. We strive to remain anonymous by incorporating your branding on the equipment, packaging, and documentation. We strictly act as your private label contractor in the US.
High Voltage Electrical Service Experts
At Multi-Craft Contractors, we understand that each electrical project is unique and brings with it its own set of complexities. This is why we work closely with you, throughout the planning and implementation stages, to successfully deliver your high-voltage electrical project on time, within budget, and personally customized based on your input. Since 1972, we have been consistently providing high-quality services in electrical construction throughout Arkansas and Missouri.
Plant and Factory Electrical Maintenance Services
Adequate plant maintenance saves you time, energy, and money. Multi-Craft Contractors provides ongoing facility maintenance services for your building’s vital electrical systems, creating a safer environment for employees while increasing the life of your equipment. From routine preventive maintenance to full system or facility upgrades, MCC can help you improve operations and reduce costs.
MCC can help your businesses achieve real results from well-planned asset maintenance. Through well-defined and fully implemented preventative and predictive Electrical Maintenance Programs, your business could gain significant improvements in the performance and uptime of critical plant equipment. Call us to see how our Maintenance Services can help save you money.
Motor Control Center Reman Services
Whether for maintenance, repair, or remanufacturing, Multi-Craft Contractors offers expert Motor Control Center services. We combine our experience with the most reliable components to meet or exceed your motor control center’s performance specifications. Our lead times are shorter than our competition, and re-engineered products look and function just like new factory components. Call MCC for your Motor Control Center needs, we have experts available to help.
Transformer Installation and Maintenance
At Multi-Craft Contractors, we have been providing power transformer services since 1972. We have built a reputation of customer satisfaction by committing to provide a superior product, quick turn around and on budget. Our team of experienced engineers and technicians will assist in planning, drawing, layout, selection, and installation with a focus on quality and safety.
Our experienced technicians are prepared to answer your questions, plan a solution, and troubleshoot your power transformer issues. Call MCC today to plan your next transformer service.