Experience Unparalleled Electrical Excellence and Quality Service
Multi-Craft Contractors' Electrical Division is your premier partner for a wide range of top-notch electrical services tailored for industrial and commercial applications. We offer leading electrical services in Arkansas, Missouri, Springfield, MO, and Springdale, AR.
Our highly skilled craftsmen possess the expertise and resources to flawlessly install, diagnose, and maintain various systems, including fiber, video, and data cables, low voltage sensors, control loops, automation systems, three-phase power, motor control centers, high voltage transformers, and transmission lines. With our state-of-the-art UL Panel Shop, boasting ISO certification, and a spacious 12,000 sq. ft. facility, we design, build, and rigorously test UL-rated automation and control panels of any size or type.
Count on our Extensive Electrical Team
With a workforce of over 100 experienced electricians, engineers, and designers, Multi-Craft Contractors has the capacity to tackle even the most demanding electrical projects. Our meticulous project management approach has solidified our reputation for consistently delivering projects on budget and on schedule. Our electricians are committed to safety, engaging in weekly Toolbox Safety talks, task-driven risk assessments, and regular safety training, ensuring a steadfast focus on job safety and accident prevention.
Choose Multi-Craft Contractors for Unrivaled Excellence
When you require electrical or automation solutions that demand world-class experience, exceptional quality, and unmatched service, look no further than Multi-Craft Contractors. From concept to completion, our team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Contact us today and discover the unparalleled satisfaction of working with industry-leading professionals. You won't be disappointed.
Industrial Electrical Solutions
Design. Build. Install. Maintain. That's what Multi-Craft Contractors has done for its Industrial Electrical clients, since 1972. We go above and beyond to exceed the demands of our clients and their facilities. Our professional electricians can handle electrical construction, repair, and maintenance for any industry.
With years of experience in the Industrial Electrical industry, we know the importance of building long-term relationships with our clients. We work on some of the most complex industrial projects throughout Arkansas, Missouri, and across the United States!
Commercial Electrical Experts
Commercial Construction projects demand top performance from Contractors; there’s simply no margin for error, injury or other type of delays. Multi-Craft Contractors understands this and we address it by employing the best electricians and investing in their continuing education.
MCC spends hundreds of thousands of dollars to educate our electrical craftsmen on often lost disciplines such as project management, communication, value engineering, building code, leadership, and job safety. We set expectations high for our employees and that produces electricians who are top performers in their trade. Most importantly, it produces project savings for you.
MCC’s value proposition is simple: we show up prepared and we execute with excellence. In this day and age, we consider that a competitive advantage.
UL Control Panels: Designed and Manufactured
Multi-Craft Contractors’ UL Panel Shop has the expertise, manpower, and UL credentials to design, build, and test your automation control panels to your specifications. Whether your needs require a single process panel or a system of multiple panels, MCC’s Automation Panel Shop can meet your needs. Our rigorous ISO certified manufacturing process and testing protocols ensure that all automation panels are built and tested to your exact specifications. MCC’s Automation Panel Shop is UL certified which ensures that your automation panels are built to UL standards.
UL Panel Contract Manufacturing
Multi-Craft Contractors (MCC) also offers US-based, contract manufacturing services for all types of automated systems and process equipment. We have the resources, experience, and expertise necessary to build, test, ship, install, and service your complex automation panel designs.
Advantages of MCC’s UL Control Panel Contract Manufacturing services:
- Established – In business since 1972, MCC has grown by building long-term relationships with our clients. With over seven hundred engineers, designers, project managers, and craftsmen, MCC has the bandwidth and expertise to meet your expectations. Our clients include the major corporations Kraft/Heinz, Tyson, Simmons, French’s, Nestle, Butterball, Sartorius, Genentech, Merck, Fluor, Biogen, Amgen, Pfizer, Regeneron, and many others.
- Automation Expertise – MCC’s Automation Panel Shop has decades of automation and robotics experience. We understand your expectations in assembly, start-up, and factory acceptance testing of your automation panels.
- Quality – MCC’s ISO 9001 2015 and UL508A panel building certifications ensure your automation panels are built to your exact specifications, will comply with US laws, and will be delivered on schedule. We are also experienced in producing manufacturing documentation and turnover packages for the most demanding of projects with material traceability to the batch or mill.
- Installation & Service – MCC has a full team of mechanical, electrical, and automation technicians available to install, program, and commission your process panels at the customer’s facility. We also perform warranty and service work.
- Reduced Cost – High volume, US-based manufacturing erases the high cost and bottlenecks of freight, inventory in transit, duties, and taxes, allowing you to focus more on growing your business and less on solving manufacturing capacity problems.
- Logistics – Located in the heartland of the US, our central location allows overnight delivery to your US customers and usually one-week delivery to Canada, Mexico, Central, and South America.
- Anonymity – MCC is a Private Label Contractor Manufacturer. Our goal is to make your brand successful while we remain anonymous to your customers. We do this by incorporating your branding on the automation cabinet, packaging, and documentation when we ship directly to your customers.
Additional Qualifications, Resources & Services
- UL 508A Certification
- ISO 9001 2015 Certification
- CNC Panel Machining
- Automation Testing
- UL Testing
- Control Panel Document TOPs
- Control Panel Development
High Voltage Electrical Service Experts
At Multi-Craft Contractors, we understand that each electrical project is unique and brings with it its own set of complexities. This is why we work closely with you, throughout the planning and implementation stages, to successfully deliver your high-voltage electrical project on time, within budget, and personally customized based on your input. Since 1972, we have been consistently providing high-quality services in electrical construction throughout Arkansas and Missouri.
Plant and Factory Electrical Maintenance Services
Adequate plant maintenance saves you time, energy, and money. Multi-Craft Contractors provides ongoing facility maintenance services for your building’s vital electrical systems, creating a safer environment for employees while increasing the life of your equipment. From routine preventive maintenance to full system or facility upgrades, MCC can help you improve operations and reduce costs.
MCC can help your businesses achieve real results from well-planned asset maintenance. Through well-defined and fully implemented preventative and predictive Electrical Maintenance Programs, your business could gain significant improvements in the performance and uptime of critical plant equipment. Call us to see how our Maintenance Services can help save you money.
Motor Control Center Reman Services
Whether for maintenance, repair, or remanufacturing, Multi-Craft Contractors offers expert Motor Control Center services. We combine our experience with the most reliable components to meet or exceed your motor control center’s performance specifications. Our lead times are shorter than our competition, and re-engineered products look and function just like new factory components. Call MCC for your Motor Control Center needs, we have experts available to help.
Transformer Installation and Maintenance
At Multi-Craft Contractors, we have been providing power transformer services since 1972. We have built a reputation of customer satisfaction by committing to provide a superior product, quick turn around and on budget. Our team of experienced engineers and technicians will assist in planning, drawing, layout, selection, and installation with a focus on quality and safety.
Our experienced technicians are prepared to answer your questions, plan a solution, and troubleshoot your power transformer issues. Call MCC today to plan your next transformer service.