Sometimes, You Need It Built “Your Way” - Bespoke.
Multi-Craft Contractors Metal Fabrication thrives on bringing your ideas to life, it’s what we do. No matter how complex or how exacting, MCC has the engineering experience and craftsmen to design and build it your way. Additionally, MCC has a full Automation team and UL Panel Shop should your design require automation or controls. Our extensive experience includes: Automated Process Equipment, Centrifuges, Pressure Vessels, Air Curtains, Glove Boxes, Conveyers, Liquid Storage Containers, Lifting/Reaching/Dumping Tools, Hydraulic Assisted Equipment, Framework, Platforms and many other types of electro-mechanical equipment.
Multi-Craft’s eight-step, development process makes it easy for you:
- MCC signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect your Intellectual Property (IP).
- You share your IP with MCC (sketches, drawings and details).
- MCC creates a high-level concept on CAD software for a design fee.
- You collaborate with MCC to refine it.
- MCC creates a final design (or complete model) and quotes the build.
- You approve it.
- MCC builds it.
- MCC helps you test and improve it.
Yes, it can be that simple. Call or click on “Contact Us” today to find out more about Multi-Craft Contractor’s Equipment Design & Build Services.