Building Automation, for the Internet of Things
The industry of building controls and automation is changing. New and advanced equipment will allow you to expand and renovate your space and develop a fully automated eco-friendly system, which requires less maintenance from human hands.
Our team of experts have many years of experience in control system design and implementation, which allows us to offer all the necessary services: preliminary calculations, preparation of control diagrams, review of documents in conjunction with your engineering team. The result will be the final technical documentation that will meet all the requirements of our clients.
Benefits of Building Controls and Automation Systems
Intelligent controls and automation systems have been around for quite some time in a wide variety of industry sectors. What they do is enforce techniques and procedures under automation operations, so that things can be done right the first time, every time. Here are some advantages of using building controls and automation systems in your business.
- Benefits of Bringing Energy Intelligence Controls to Your Facility: Energy intelligence is achieved when plant managers understand what is driving energy consumption in their plants and work to reduce those factors. It’s not just about reducing kilowatt-hours (kWh), either. It’s also about reducing the cost per kWh. The equation is simple: if you can determine why your facility uses so much energy, then you can find ways to cut costs and save on energy. As production schedules and processes change, electricity consumption is often the easiest variable to adjust; it can do so in real-time and its impact on both production and waste streams can be seen quickly.
- Lowers Costs
Building owners and operators that automate their HVAC systems have complete visibility into what their building is doing. This, combined with quality analytics that constantly monitors a system’s performance can alert an operator of issues that need to be addressed before equipment failures occur. Predictive maintenance can reduce the costs associated with emergency calls to repair a piece of equipment. You can know about an issue before the issue becomes a problem.
- Heightens Productivity and Decreases Response Time
Save time and increase productivity with efficient solutions that have been proven to work in the most demanding environments. Automation systems can transfer data, run analyses, and perform other functions much more quickly than a human being. That means having more time to schedule maintenance and repair issues. Building managers can reduce equipment downtime, which increases productivity.
- Design, Programming, and Installation of Building Automation Systems
- Consultation, Commissioning & Start-Up
- Instrumentation & Calibration
- Operation Descriptions
- Training Manuals
- Customer Support
- Maintenance & Service Agreements
- Web-Based user interface for Controls System
- Customized Alarming, Trending, and Reporting
- Customized Programming
- Database Connectivity (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
A Better Building With Benefits of System Integration
As a building owner or manager, you need to have control over your building’s systems. You need to be able to manage it efficiently and understand how to reduce costs. Our building control and automation solutions help you monitor, manage, and report on your building by providing a variety of options for controlling HVAC, lighting, security systems, and other building features.
The Right Technology, for the Right Outcome
Multi-Craft Contractors designs and integrates automation solutions that can vary from start-ups to national companies, in every industry across the United States. Multi-Craft Contractors will work with you to find the right fit for your specific requirements so you can achieve your goals.