Commercial and Industrial Solutions for Your Building Automation System (BAS)
Our Customers Trust us to Help Them Take Care of Service and Maintenance for Their Building Automation Systems
The building automation system (BAS) is an important part of your company's daily operations. After it's installed, you want to make sure it's performing at peak capacity and operating smoothly.
That's why we recommend that clients choose to have a service and preventative maintenance program. This gives clients peace of mind that their BAS is performing at peak capacity while helping to prevent major performance issues.
We Have the Ability to Take Care of All Your BAS Maintenance Needs
Whether you're a tenant or a building owner, keeping your facility running smoothly and efficiently is important. But it can be difficult to know what to do first if something goes wrong.
At Multi-Craft Contractors, we believe that having a qualified technician routinely inspect your building automation system makes a big difference in process improvements, equipment performance, and overall energy efficiency.
And when we say routinely, we mean it: not just once every few years, but on an ongoing basis. This ensures that problems are fixed in a timely and efficient manner and restoring operation quickly—and it also reduces cost, as things are done right the first time around.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
So what exactly does "good maintenance" look like? Let's take a look at some of the most important things it can help with:
- Preserve Your Investment
- Identify Unrelated System Problems
- Reduce Operational Interruptions
- Improve Energy Efficiency
- Increase Performance of Controlled Systems
When it comes to building management, an automation system that monitors and controls systems (such as temperature, lighting, and security). In addition to helping you maintain your building’s health, automation systems can also provide valuable insight into energy usage. This helps you better understand your building’s consumption patterns and identify areas where you might be able to make improvements.
We Offer a Range of Services and Maintenance Strategies That Can Help Keep Your Building Automation System (BAS) Running Smoothly, Including:
- Corrective Maintenance: This is a service that will inspect and repair any issues with your building automation system. If there are any safety concerns, we'll let you know right away.
- Preventive Maintenance: This is a service that will check the operation of your building automation system on a regular basis to ensure that everything is working properly. This helps to avoid costly repairs down the road.
- Risk-Based Maintenance: This is a service that will perform regular maintenance on your building automation system and alert you when there are any issues or if parts need replacing so they don't cause problems later on down the road!
- Condition-Based Maintenance: This is a service that will check for potential problems before they happen so we can fix them before they become big issues!
We offer commercial building automation system maintenance services designed specifically for businesses just like yours. Our technicians will go over every aspect of your system so that everything is running smoothly when you need it
Commercial Building Automation System Maintenance is a Valuable Investment That You Should Include in Your Budget
We want our clients to get the most out of their investment in our services by ensuring that they have a fully functional building automation system when they need it most—and we know how important that is!
BAS Service, Maintenace, Repairs, and Installations - Expertise You Can Count On
- Design, Programming, and Installation of Building
- Automation Systems
- Consultation, Commissioning & Start-Up
- Instrumentation & Calibration
- Operation Descriptions
- Training Manuals
- Customer Support
- Maintenance & Service Agreements
- Web Based user interface for Controls System
- Customized Alarming, Trending, and Reporting
- Customized Programming
- Database Connectivity (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle)