Automation and Robotic Engineering Services
Our specialized Automation and Robotics engineering solutions help our clients improve their processes and increase their competitive advantages.
Automation and robotics continue to revolutionize how goods are produced, evermore leveling the playing field for stateside manufacturers competing in a global arena. MCC’s Automation and Robotic solutions are bridging the gap between non-automated manufacturing problems, and industry-leading manufacturing processes.
Dedicated to Helping Our Customers Get the Most out of Their Technology
Our teams of licensed engineers, automation subject matter experts, and tradesmen and women are dedicated to helping our customers get the most out of their robotic technology and existing infrastructure investments. Our Automation and Robotics Engineering Services include but are not limited to the following...
- Research & Development
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Safety and Capital Risk Analysis
- Statistical Production Flow Analysis
- Total Process Development and Optimization
- Product Development and Optimization
- Ancillary Non-Automated Production System Integration
- Functional Optimization
- Mechanical Engineering and Design
- Electrical and Controls Engineering and Design
- Statistical and Finite Element Analysis
- Robotic, PLC, SCADA Design and Implementation
- Data Acquisition, Database Integration, and Reporting
- Autonomously Guided Vehicles (AGV’s) and Mobile Industrial Robots (MIR’s)
- Turnkey System Installation and Commissioning
- Electromechanical and Programmatic Troubleshooting of Non-MCC Systems
- 24/7 Spare Parts, Consumable Component, and Technical Support
PMP Certified Project Management
- Process Traceability
- Process Certification / Product Regulatory Compliance
- TÜV Rheinland Functional Safety (FS) Certification
- Production, Maintenance, and Engineering Support Training
Providing Clear Automation and Robotics Strategies and Solutions
Built upon a near fifty-year foundation of customer service and the deepest bench of internal resources in the industry, our Multi-Craft Contractors Automation and Robotics experts provide our clients with clear strategies and turn-key solutions towards optimal production process outcomes. Let our experts help you with your upcoming Automation and Robotics projects today!